Monday, March 22, 2010

Still here!

Hi guys, sorry I dropped off the blogging world for a week or so! It was my 30th birthday last week and we were super busy doing a bit of celebrating... dinner out , friends over for dinner and then a birthday bash on Saturday which was so lovely because it was in the 70's all day! We spent the day cleaning up the house and outside areas. Our outdoor furniture didn't make it through the snow this year so we had to replace it. I'm trying to do everything on the cheap side since being away for a month also resulted in no income for a month. I'm still getting orders ready and pushed through the kiln but man, is it taking a while to get back on my feet! I have quite a few shows coming up, gallery work and orders to fill and I am still trying to get some new designs out in between all the production. Sometimes your brain just needs to be creative and free for a day. Here is a new platter form I have been working on. It's all painted and waiting for me to unload it from the kiln today. I can't wait to see it finished! I'll share some pics as soon as it's done:)
Oh, and here is a picture of M and I at the beach last year...it just popped up on my facebook and I had to share it because I can't wait for summer again!

No comments: