Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coming home.

Thanks for all the well wishes, prayers and general good vibes sent over this past month, they were all very much appreciated! My mom is doing much better now and is home recovering. I should be able to come back home and to the studio this weekend so if I still owe you an e-mail or contact I will hopefully get caught up next week. I will also be starting on all those orders that have been piling up while I was away.....anyone want to be my intern/clay slave? I can cook for you:) I will sadly not be participating in this years ACC show (had to cancel) but already have a space reserved for next year and hopefully will have my mom there to help me! Be sure to check out my shop in the next few weeks as I restock with new work that I started at the start of the year including some mid-fire white ware.

1 comment:

www.FeltedChicken.com said...

So happy everything is going better for you guys!! It'll feel great to get back into the studio & work away some of that stress! Love you!