Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tools of the trade.

Throwing and trimming tools. I actually trim my hand built pots on the wheel.
My pounding and rolling tools.

This morning it's back to work, break over! I will spend my day glazing the pots I took out of the kiln last night and hopefully will be putting back in this evening. The mad rush to get everythign ready for this weekend is on! If you are going to be in the Philly area you can come see me at the Squidfire Philly Art Mart, it will be held on Saturday October 17, from 11-6pm in the neighborhood of Society Hill. More info coming later. Until then here are some more studio shots....tools of the trade!

2 comments:

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

I just love the images of the tolls that you use. Very good shots.

RobbieLee at Chickiedee said...

*tools