Thursday, September 3, 2009

Snack Plates and FREE SHIPPING SALE!

**This sale had to be ended early, the snack plates were a big hit! Sorry for those who missed out and thanks to those who made a purchase. Keep reading the blog to find out about other great sales!**
In keeping with the back-to-school theme I developed a new plate shape just for snacks, as in the after school kind:) I personally love to eat (duh, like you didn't already know that!) but I have to keep my portions in check to keep myself healthy and slim. It makes it more fun for me if I can eat my mini-meal snacks off of a sweet little plate. It makes it special in some way. So I have had a plate in my kitchen that I used for a test glaze a while back and it's the one I always reach for when I get that "need to snack on something while I veg out" feeling. It's the perfect size for a portion friendly snack and it has a little rim so your food doesn't slide off onto the couch while you cheer wildly for your favorite designer of Project Runway.....ok, maybe that's just me:) Lucky you though! I am now offering my favorite snack plate design in my etsy shop. There will be more listed as the month goes and as a special treat if you buy one in the month of September and leave me the name your favorite TV show to veg-out to I will refund the shipping cost through paypal. That's right, just leave me your favorite show in the notes to seller section of check-out and pay as you normally would. I will refund you the shipping cost through paypal. Sorry but this offer is only for those living in the USA, I love my international friends but I can't offer you free shipping at this time due to the nature of shipping ceramics, please understand. This is only being offered to my blog friends ;)

No comments: