Monday, June 8, 2009

Melt in your mouth cookies




Today I spent some time in the kitchen making a batch of melt-in-your-mouth cookies so I could update my recipe card that I give out to my customers. I am trying to practice my photography skills (for a new top secret project I'm working on) and since I don't have any new work left from last weekend's show I will post my pictures of baking day until the next kiln load. Let me know what you think.
For inquiring minds, these cookies are a vintage recipe that produce a very delicate and buttery cookie. Somewhere between a shortbread and a sugar cookie? They were some of my favorite growing up and I still love them! The only problem is that all I ate today was cookies!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look sooo yummy. I love the idea of using the glass to press them. Wonderful.

Unknown said...

They do look soo good! How do we get the recipe?

pinkkiss said...

I'm working on a recipe card so I'll let you know when it's finished;)

Maid Service Brockton said...

Appreciate you blogging thiss

Maid Service Brockton said...

Great post thaankyou