Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Snow


Did it really snow? I don't know about where you live but here in B-More it looked like a downright blizzard on Friday. Nothing stuck to the ground of course but it was enough to get my 3rd grade class in a tizzy "Is it really, really snowing? Really?". The last few winters here have been pretty mild, I can't remember the last time I saw snow before Thanksgiving. What happened to fall? I never got to go apple picking....maybe next year.
I guess I was slacking last week as I only posted twice, whoops! I can't make any promises about next week since it will be filled with late work nights and traveling to Pa for a yummy thanksgiving dinner with my mom. I will try my best!
This beautiful necklace is by Imogene who is one of my favorite crafty people and I wish we saw each other more! It's a limited edition so you better hurry up and buy one so you can be ready for the next time it snows!

No comments: