Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!



Yesterday we had a few friends over for a BBQ in our backyard. I made all the food which was a little exhausting but well worth the effort. The menu consisted of egg salad and crackers to start with, I used freshly grated horseradish in the salad for a little bit of kick. Rosemary studded burgers with homemade brioche rolls, marinated chicken kabobs with roasted peppers and for dessert I made s'mores treats with homemade graham crackers, and my cardamom marshmallows. Yum! I also picked a bunch of mint from the garden and M made us fresh mojitos. Let summer begin!

3 comments:

sugar paperie said...

Oh man. Sounds fantastic!

pinkkiss said...

We missed you! Hope you had a wonderful time on the boat:)

Carly said...

I wish I could have come! This sounds fabulous, Shawna!