Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Spring Etsy Pick
Well I'm back. I had every intention of blogging daily during break but I got all wrapped up in the studio and didn't want to get sucked into computer land so I took a little break from most things computer. So now my break is over and I am back here at the desk typing away. Did you miss me? I missed you. There is something strangely comforting sending your thoughts into the vastness of cyberspace, if your a fellow blogger I'm sure you understand. So let me catch you up on a few things.
1. I have been a busy busy bee working away in the studio trying out some new mold methods and formulating some new glazes. The kiln is full and waiting to be fired tonight so hopefully I will have some pictures by next week to show for all my hard work.
2. If you are in the Richmond 'hood you should come check out the Spring Bada Bing happening this weekend. It's on Sunday and I will share more about that later.
3. In my last post I was tagged to share a few of my favorite blogs so that will also be coming soon.
4. I wanted to share this etsy favorite of mine, a paper pot maker from Wood Elements. I have been debating spending the $25 for a couple of days now. I love the idea of starting plants from seeds and I think this is such an awesome tool. I always have delusions of gardening grandeur at this time of year. I plan to plant veggies and herbs to have a bounty of home grown produce come summer time. Usually I end up with a few herb plants and maybe an overgrown tomato or two. Is it too late to start some seeds?
5. And finally, I have been thinking about re-working my blog to be a little less sporadic and a little more scheduled. It's still coming together though...