Thursday, March 12, 2009

A treat tonight!

Yikes! I can't belive it's Thursday already! Where did this week go? I took the day off tomorrow to treat myself to a 3 day weekend for my birthday. Monday I will be 29 but we're celebrating this weekend with dinner at Clementine with Monica and Drew followed by drinks at the Tavern with everyone else! Tonight Michael and I are heading to our corner rib joint for a pre-celebration dinner. Hopefully tomorrow I will get over to Whole Foods and get some good food in the house. I think I really stressed myself out last week making me sooo tired this week and as a result I have done minimal cooking and zero food shopping. It's ironic since cooking and eating well make me feel so much better. Oh well, tomorrow I will be taking some new photos and posting new work in the shop so be sure to check it out. Also, if you haven't already head on over to lillyella's blog and enter the givaway....followed by a sale but you have to read about it there:)

No comments: