Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flavors of Fall-Pumpkin Ginger Sandwich Cookies


Well, it's happening. The weather is finally cooling off and the leaves are starting to change. I have been craving a trip to the apple orchard to pick apples and sip hot cider...yum. I haven't done that in forever! I love fall food, the crisp apples and squash paired with woodsy spices and red wine. I have been trying to cut back on sugar but I think that if someone put these cookies in front of me I would have to eat them! They look so yummy and fall-like. Whimsey and Spice is one of my favorite shops to drool over. They have great photos and delicious food posted on their blog. You know me...pots and food and I'm a happy camper!

2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Wow, those look so good, almost like they are are right in front of me. I never knew there was such a shop on etsy, I am in big trouble now.

pinkkiss said...

No kidding! You should check out their blog too...they are the cutest family and have great recipies:)