Thursday, August 21, 2008

Karma

Today I feel that Karma is in my corner. I have decided to "let go" and let whatever may be, well be. I am trying to not get stressed out at work this year since I am hopefully in the process of leaving the teaching world to devote myself full time to my pots. Today we finally got our schedules for the year and mine was not only lighter than last year (thankfully!) but very unusually I was assigned to have the entire 5th grade. This never happens since we have 2 art teachers at my school and we split the load. This might sound like a bad thing but it just so happens that these 5th graders are my very first class of 1st graders. We started at the same time. There is just something cosmic about this, I don't know why. So I'm feeling very light hearted today already but then I was surfing around and stumbled onto this post by Creative Thursday on the decor8 blog. It was all about letting go and letting your dreams take their own shape. I feel like the world is trying to tell me something...like it's almost time!!! I sure hope so:) You should pop on by the blog and then go check out some artwork by Creative Thursday on etsy.

1 comment:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Went to the decor8blog and checked out the post. I understand the "state of peaceful" trust she refers to and every once in a while I get a glimpse of it. Thanks for sharing this.