Friday, September 14, 2007

A hand to hold...whatever!


blue-flur-small-hand-2
Originally uploaded by pinkkiss
Today I am blogging shameless self promotion since we are supposed to be driving to Chicago um, now, for the Renegade craft show but here I am on the computer like always! I've been making these little hands for some time now. They are great to hold rings or tea bags after they have been seeping...so many uses. I have quite a few around the house since I keep everything I deam un-sellable. I have made some for my hubby also but I tend to steal his! If you would like a little hand dish please visit my etsy shop, and if you come up with a good use for one drop me a line and let me know!

2 comments:

Ands said...

Do you use them as soap holders? Could be pretty and useful.

Ands said...

Do you use them as soap holders? They could be useful, as well as pretty.