Monday, September 24, 2007

Can't get enough jewelry!

So...when I started this blog I thought it would be about house and home, food, my work...you know that kinda stuff. Now looking back over my posts I have been posting a lot of jewelry! I love jewelry as much as the next gal but I think I need to refocus, or do I? This ring has houses ON it, that counts as house and home right?? I do love the house on the hill, as I'm sure you know from my personal work! Anyway, this lovely anthropology ring is by Copperheart Designs. What nice work! It's inspiring me to work on some wall stickers....what are wall stickers you ask? Well, you'll just have to stay tuned to find out! But if you really want a clue, they are ceramic art tiles that just stick right to the wall and can be easily changed and rearranged to suit your mood! Ok, kind of a big hint but still...you have to wait to see them:)

No comments: